Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Poleeeee.....

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm alive and well... the internet is REEEEALLY slow today... so it's taken me half an hour to write one email and this post... but I promise I will update something juicy (or not?) soon. This is our last week of training, so things are really winding down (and up!). So exciting. We haveour host family appreciation party on Saturday, a language exam on Sunday and "Prom" on Monday night, so between all that, I will have an amusing post next week. You know me and "prom" type events. Wooo! Love and miss.

1 comment:

samara said...

Hi Han,

As you can see, I have finally located your blog and am all caught up on your life. It truly sounds like you are having a once in a lifetime experience. I am so proud of your decision to stay and support your community. It couldn't have been easy to lose part of your support system. But knowing you, you will remain strong and committed to your new family.

I read that you have moved to your new site. Does this mean that the address you posted is not correct? Please let me know if there is anything you need and where to send packages.

I miss you terribly and can't wait to read more about what you do every day.

Keep in touch!