Monday, August 13, 2007

Just a really quick note to let you all know that all is well at my new home! I'm in Kisumu for a hot second picking up my bike (which will make life SO much easier), back to site in about an hour. Internet is...not... close....really, at all, to where I'm living now, so I may be forced to neglect my blog. I'm thinking of getting an internet capable cell phone in the next month or so, though... so it's tough to say (at this point) what my communication situation will be. I did get a new PO Box (my very own PO Box in the nearest town to me), so if you want to send me letters or a puppy, this is a more direct way:

PO Box 21
Bar Ober 50411
KENYA

I miss and think of you all constantly, and promise to be in touch and keep you posted as much as possible. That being said, if you want to reach meeee for any reason, calling me or sending me a letter (1907 style) is the best way until I let you know otherwise.

Peace and love,
H

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Han!

i am so proud of you. sososo proud. I sure that being so far away from home is ridiculously hard. but if anyone can do it-its you. i just discovered your blog and really enjoy reading about all you've been up to. Keep giving us updates
xoxoxo

love lo

Unknown said...

Hi Hanna,

Keep sending your great pictures etc.

Men the world over are so pleased that you are leaning to be a true wife and doing all the work. (kidding).

Jane and I are fine (well, we will be fine as soon as radiation treatments are over). She does have a Kenyan womens hairstyle though. When I speak to her in Swahili she just ignores me. Wait she always does that.

Seriously, we can see your having a great time and don't have to worry since that's your Dad's full time job.

Gary Steinman