Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Almost!!

So... staging has been pushed UP to May 21st... it's CRAZY! The countdown has really begun. I'll be in Kenya starting the 24th. It's hard to believe... there's a lot of life organizing that has to be done before then!

Thank you, out there, for caring about what I'm up to (and for still being my friend despite the horrible, self involved title of my blog... I don't really think that I'm at all like Barbie... what can I say, I took creative liberties. )

Hope to be in touch! Love, H

1 comment:

Miami said...

Hey you,
Thank you for today. I knew you were crazy-busy before tomorrow; I appreciated you made some time for me to say good-bye. I actually was not sure what I was gonna talk because...you know, I knew today was the last time when I saw you for a while. But, I had awesome time as usual. And, we love the same TLC channel; great! It sucks, but my husband makes fun of me watching that show. So, it is good to hear that other people really like the show and the family. You were cute with Frances and Adrienne up there. I was so happy that you got to experience a half of BJ40. Adrienne did a good job to make it happen for you. As soon as I go home, I will load pictures and send them to you :) Just for your amusement, I give you a link here for my LM profile: http://www.lesmills.com/northeast/en/members/profile/ms433.aspx

As a participant, you can create you own, too. You don't need to wait by the time when you become an instructor! Love, Mami